Announcing the 2016 Harris Customer Training Conference Mobile App
November 1st, 2016
Announcing the 2016 Harris Customer Training Conference
Mobile App!Sponsored by
ACCESSING the APP
To download the app, please navigate to the following page using your mobile device: http://meaurl.com/harris-hctc. Or, search for Harris HCTC in your device’s app store.
Our app is accessible on iOS, Android, BlackBerry 10
USING the APP
Using this app is simple!
Select your Business Unit (the Harris software you use – Advanced, Cayenta, etc.). Then when you click the Schedule button, your Business Unit’s sessions automatically display.
If you are in a time zone other than Central Time, the schedule will show you two time options for each session. Once on-site and your mobile device adjusts to Central Time, you will only see one time option for each session.
Of course, you can always go back to “Business Units” and select a different option to view that particular schedule; and/or select the “All Agendas” option to view all conference sessions.
On the home screen you'll find options along the bottom:
- Share - Share this app with your co-worker
- About - Instructions for using this app
- Wifi – Once onsite, log in to the conference wifi (Wifi: SSID: HarrisNet; Passcode: Harris2016)
- Refresh - Check for app updates
- Settings - View app settings
- Business Units - Select your business unit
Below is a short description of the remaining buttons that appear on the home screen:
- Schedule - View your Business Unit's sessions
- Already Registered? - Click this button if you want to look up the sessions you signed up for originally. Please note you will need your confirmation code. Also once onsite, you are welcome to attend any session that interests you.
- Exhibitors - Find out more about our sponsors
- Maps – View hotel location and floor maps; use your fingers to expand a section of the map
- Survey - Complete the conference survey specific to your business unit for your chance to win a $250 gift card! (Please note that filling out the survey multiple times will disqualify you).
Frame It - This is a fun tool you can use to take pictures and post to social media (Facebook, Twitter). A Monopoly "Just Visiting" Jail appears if your mobile device is in portrait mode; a Tennessee night-life background appears if your mobile device is in landscape mode.
Click the Share button and Tweet your photo using #HCTC16 or #HCTC2016 – view submitted photos on the Harris Customer Conference Web Page.
- Twitter – View the Twitter feed for #HCTC16
- Invoice Cloud -Invoice Cloud is offering a chance to win a $25 gift card and iPad - click the "Sign Up Now" link to register.
Conference DetailsConference Dates:
Wednesday, November 16 - Friday November 18, 2016
Pre-Conference sessions run on Monday, November 14 and Tuesday, November 15, where applicable.
Gaylord Opryland, Nashville, Tennessee
We’d like to thank our 2016 Diamond Sponsors for their help in making our event possible:
Diamond Sponsors, Harris Public Sector & Utilities Groups
Diamond Sponsor, Harris HealthCare Group
Please send inquiries to HCTC@harriscomputer.com
. We will communicate additional details about the conference as they become available; information will also be posted on the HCTC Conference page
. Follow along on social media via hashtag
We look forward to seeing you in Nashville this November!