Our primary focus during this time is the health and well-being of our employees, customers, partners, and suppliers.
We are committed to doing our part as responsible citizens to enhance the safety of our employees and our customers, which means adapting the modes in which we live and work as we continue to deliver the products and services on which you rely.
We are also committed to serving you, our customer.
- We are able to provide our customers with our core solutions and services without significant interruption
- We are following our business-continuity and technology plans to ensure we continue to serve our customers’ needs
- We have validated that we have sufficient IT infrastructure and equipment to support our employees working remotely
- We are working in partnership with our customers to perform services remotely and via video conference meetings.
Our team is here to help, should you need it.
Below are some areas of support we can provide:
- Accounts Payable processing
- Payroll processing
- Setup / Configuration changes, for example:
- Removal/exclusion of late charges for resident accounts, or adjustment of convenience fee amounts for online payments from residents
- Coordinated in advance, subject to staff availability After-hours support
- End-User Training, for example:
- Training/assistance for special reporting or configuration(s) caused by COVID-19
- Training/assistance for those who are stepping in to help for other departments